Group Coaching Workshop for Managers/Coaches
Handling Difficult Conversations– Level 1
How to conflict with people in a Fruitful & Fluid way – move from Frustration to Fascination
This one-day workshop is about how to conduct difficult conversations with others whether they are your boss, employees, clients, business associates or even members of your family! It will help you achieve insights and behavioural changes that enhance workplace performance.
It will include practice at becoming more effective at turning aside “attacks”, handling emotional
outbursts and moving from face-to-face confrontation to side-by-side negotiation. The program for the day will provide opportunities for you to:
- explore and ‘road test’ best practice communication principles in ways that you can express in ‘your own voice’
- address your specific needs, style of operating and circumstances
- interact with each other and the facilitators in an open and safe environment
- be challenged, build courage, take risks, be stretched and enthused.
This workshop is interactive and explores what works when we engage in conversations that we dread most. Exercises will take you through the process of preparing yourself, initiating conversations in ways that reduce defensiveness and keeping the conversation on a constructive track regardless of how the other person responds.
From this workshop you will improve your ability to:
- be more assertive and less avoidant
- better regulate your own feelings and manage tension in conflict situations
- be less likely to be pushed off balance by harassing tactics, blocking behaviours, unprovoked threats and personal attacks
- surface the real issues – from your own and from the other person’s perspective.
$1500 plus GST per workshop participant.
Participant numbers in the workshops will be strictly limited.
Colin Pitson and Helen Lang
(Colin Pitson MCC is an ICF Accredited International Master Coach and Managing Director of Veritas Alliance Pty Ltd.
Helen Lang is an ICF Accredited Coach, psychologist and ex. senior public servant.)
This program is available on an “in-house” basis tailored to your organisation’s specific needs.
Email for further info.
Registration: email@example.com Phone 0407408518
Visit our web site: